Information & Communications Technology & Digital Media
Information & Communication Technology (ICT) is a key driver of the Orange County economy, with ICT professionals supporting virtually every business and industry in the region. Employers in all industries have a tremendous need for workers with knowledge of the latest computer-related software, hardware, networking, and telecommunications skills. A degree or certificate from your local community college can catapult you into your new career.
Careers in ICT & Digital Media
Orange County Career Education grads are doing great things in ICT-related fields like these!
Entertainment, Television & Film Production | Animation | Graphic Design | Custom Computer Programming Services | Web Design | Wireless Telecommunications | ata Processing, Hosting & Related Services | Electronic Computer Manufacturing | Computer & Peripheral Equipment | Computer System Design Services | Wired Telecommunications
Get the critical knowledge and tools to succeed in an ICT or Digital Media career.
Communication | Critical Thinking | Math & Science | Computer | Technical | Problem Solving | Time Management | Teamwork | Ability to Learn | Interpersonal | Listening | Cultural Awareness
Earning Potential for Careers in ICT & Digital Media
Your Career Education in Information & Communications Technologies (ICT)/Digital Media opens doors to bigger opportunities, higher salaries, and more!
- Computer Hardware Engineers: $87,910 – $147,020
- Computer Operators: $33,760 – $57,030
- Computer Systems Analysts: $68,260 – $112,540
- Computer User Support Specialists: $38,690 – $64,590
- Database Administrators: $61,610 – $110,600
- Network & ComputerSystems Administrators: $63,020 – $104,460
- Switchboard Operators, including Answering Service: $23,740 – $35,390
- Telecommunications EquipmentInstallers & Repairers: $39,920 – $70,350
- Telecommunications Line Installers& Repairers: $37,350 – $74,440
I feel confident that the training provided here is going to go a long way to protect any organization I’m a part of.
ICT & Digital Media Facts
39% of California’s job openings by 2022 will be ICT-related, including computer systems analysts, software developers, systems software experts, market research analysts, web developers, and information security analysts.
Career Education grads looking for a job in the ICT/Digital Media field reported an 81% success rate within 6 months.
Orange County Community Colleges